- Chelsea number 2 goalie attracts Westham interest.
- Willy Caballero could be heading to the Hammers side.
West Ham United new boss Manuel Pellegrini will look to raid Chelsea this summer as he is prepared to bring Chelsea second choice goalie Willy Caballero to the London Stadium according to reports by Claret and Hugh.
The media outlet which specializes in news on the Hammers claims that Manuel Pellegrini might be tempted to bring one of his most trusted players to join him at West Ham.
The Chilean manager was appointed as the Hammers boss on Tuesday and will have to face the tough task of attracting decent players to the East London Club.
West Ham is in dire need of a goalkeeper in their ranks as they have only Adrian in their books, with Joe Hart returning to Manchester City. Caballero could be a perfect fit for the Hammers as he already has a previous working relationship with Pellegrini from his Etihad days as well as in the La Liga with Malaga.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
The Argentina international, while a back-up at Chelsea has been impressive when called on by Antonio Conte. He also made Argentina’s world cup squad. He might be tempted to reunite with his former boss if he is guaranteed more playing time.
Meanwhile, his Chelsea contract expires next summer, and it is believed that West Ham could acquire his signature for £5 million, which could be considered a decent deal going by his experience between the sticks.
savechelsea.net reported that Wily Caballero wanted to start against Manchester united.
Chelsea goalkeeper Willy Caballero has expressed hope that Antonio Conte picks him for the finals of the FA Cup against Manchester United at Wembley.
Although Courtois is Chelsea’s undisputed first-choice goalkeeper, Caballero started all the previous 6 FA Cup ties for Chelsea since he arrived from Manchester City last summer.