- Spanish football side, Real Madrid could part ways with Belgian’s shot-stopper, Thibaut Courtois
- Prior to Zidane’s re-appointment, Thibaut Courtois was Real Madrid’s first-choice goalkeeper
- Zidane started his son Luca Zidane over Courtois in their 3-2 win in the league against Huesca
Chelsea fans would be delighted to know that Spanish giants, Real Madrid could offload Thibaut Courtois in the summer.
The Belgian international was a Chelsea goalkeeper until he forced a move from the Stamford Bridge outfit to the Santiago Bernabeu with a year left on his contract.
Real Madrid spent £40m to acquire Courtois in a transfer deal which brought Mateo Kovacic to Chelsea on a season-long loan.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Gareth Bale’s Return To Tottenham: What Chelsea Coach Thinks
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
Thibaut Courtois has been dropped as Real Madrid first-choice goalkeeper since the re-appointment of French legend, Zinedine Zidane as the club’s manager.
Costa Rican star, Keylor Navas who was a key member of the Real Madrid team that won three consecutive UEFA Champions League (UCL) titles under Zinedine Zidane has returned to the starting lineup.
Although Zidane rested Keylor Navas in the League game against Huesca, instead of starting Thibaut Courtois, he turned attention to his son, Luca Zidane to stand between the sticks as Real Madrid secured a 3-2 win over Huesca.
SaveChelsea.net had reported on how Chelsea fans expressed displeasure over Courtois trolls.
The former Chelsea goalkeeper forced his way out of Stamford Bridge in a £40m deal which didn’t go well with Chelsea faithful. Courtois compared his former club in an unfavorable manner to Real Madrid.