- Spanish football side, Real Madrid could part ways with Belgian’s shot-stopper, Thibaut Courtois
- Prior to Zidane’s re-appointment, Thibaut Courtois was Real Madrid’s first-choice goalkeeper
- Zidane started his son Luca Zidane over Courtois in their 3-2 win in the league against Huesca
Chelsea fans would be delighted to know that Spanish giants, Real Madrid could offload Thibaut Courtois in the summer.
The Belgian international was a Chelsea goalkeeper until he forced a move from the Stamford Bridge outfit to the Santiago Bernabeu with a year left on his contract.
Real Madrid spent £40m to acquire Courtois in a transfer deal which brought Mateo Kovacic to Chelsea on a season-long loan.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea star likens Reds defender to the best center half ahead of Super Cup clash
Thibaut Courtois has been dropped as Real Madrid first-choice goalkeeper since the re-appointment of French legend, Zinedine Zidane as the club’s manager.
Costa Rican star, Keylor Navas who was a key member of the Real Madrid team that won three consecutive UEFA Champions League (UCL) titles under Zinedine Zidane has returned to the starting lineup.
Although Zidane rested Keylor Navas in the League game against Huesca, instead of starting Thibaut Courtois, he turned attention to his son, Luca Zidane to stand between the sticks as Real Madrid secured a 3-2 win over Huesca.
SaveChelsea.net had reported on how Chelsea fans expressed displeasure over Courtois trolls.
The former Chelsea goalkeeper forced his way out of Stamford Bridge in a £40m deal which didn’t go well with Chelsea faithful. Courtois compared his former club in an unfavorable manner to Real Madrid.