- Chelsea assistant manager, Gianfranco Zola has identified Bournemouth’s striker, Callum Wilson as a top target for the Blues
- Callum Wilson has been in splendid form for the Eddie Howe’s squad.
- The England international is tipped to be the solution to Chelsea’s striking challenges.
Chelsea assistant manager Gianfranco Zola has stated that Bournemouth’s Callum Wilson is of interest.
Callum Wilson has been linked with a move to Chelsea in January after impressing for the Cherries thus far, and Zola has admitted that the striker has a lot of qualities.
In the course of Tuesday’s press conference ahead of the Carabao Cup quarter-final clash against Bournemouth, Gianfranco Zola said:
“I’m sure there are a lot of players linked with us”
“Callum is doing well and is of interest not only for us but for many.”
Wilson has found the back of the net 9 times in 18 games in all competitions and also scored in his first game for the Three Lions in a friendly against the United States last month.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
“He’s strong, fast, and he sees the goal”.
“I like him because he’s also strong in the air, which is a very important quality, but I don’t want to go into it too much”.
“He’s doing very well and I’m pleased for him.”
Savechelsea.net had reported that Chelsea is set to make a bid for Real Madrid’s forward, Isco.
The Spaniard hardly gets some playing time since the arrival of Real Madrid Team coach Santiago Solari. Chelsea is expected to table a whooping sum of £70 million to lure the paymaker from Real Madrid in January.